RESERVATIONS AND INQUIRIES
Booking procedure and payment
- select the apartment on our web site
- send your request by e-mail, fax or telephone by stating the dates of your arrival and departure, your name and contact details
- we will check the availability for the dates you have chosen and send you a written confirmation for the requested rental period with the exact price within maximum of 24 hours.
- a 3-day non-refundable advance payment is required to make a confirmed booking.
Payment can be made by bank transfer or by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Maestro and Amex).
1) For credit card payment, we use a secure on-line payment gateway (Ouroboros). First we send you a form to fill in with:
- address and contact details (telephone, e-mail)
Then we send you a link to the secure on-line payment gateway where you will fill in your credit card details
Your reservation will be definitely confirmed in your name only when a non-refundable advance payment is made. Advance payment has to be made within 48 hours after the link to the security payment gateway had been provided.
You will receive a confirmation of payment in writing as well as the reservation document.
2) For bank transfer, here are our company and bank details:
INVISO ZAGREB Ltd,
Remetinečka 13, 10020 Zagreb
Swift code. ZABAHR2x
Iban number: HR4923600001101890970
For payments within Croatia:
Gyro number at Zagrebacka bank: 2360000-1101890970
- the balance of the rent is to be paid in cash or by credit card upon arrival or prior to your arrival (by credit card or bank transfer)
Please note that a 100 € refundable security deposit might be required to cover any damages caused in the apartment during your stay. This will be reimbursed at the end of your stay.
Check-in time is from 2 p.m., check-out time is by 11 a.m. the latest. If the apartment is available earlier, we will be happy to offer the earlier check-in at no extra cost.
Also, if the apartment is available in the afternoon, there is a possibility of a later check-out.
You will be asked to confirm the exact time of your arrival minimum 24 hours prior to your arrival. Please leave your cell phone number so that we can be in touch in case of any delays or changes. When you arrive at the apartment, the inZagreb representative will provide you with the:
- keys of the apartment
- show you around the apartment
- instruct you on how to use the air-conditioning, washing machine, cooker, dishwasher etc.
- explain any details concerning your stay, like rubbish removal specifics, local grocery store location, directions to the bus or tram station etc.
- collect the balance of the rental amount and damage deposit (if requested). Exact amount will be stated upon confirmation of your reservation.
You should inform us on the exact time of your departure minimum 24 hours beforehand. A member of our staff will be at the apartment at the arranged hour to:
- collect the apartment keys
- return the refundable deposit provided that there had been no damages (guests should be aware that they are liable for any damages or breakages caused whilst in the apartment).
- charge the telephone according to the tariff if you have been using it
The apartment will be cleaned prior to the arrival of each guest. When leaving, the guest is obliged to leave the apartment in a reasonable condition. For longer stays we provide cleaning and change of bedding and towels once a week or more often if arranged so.
Rental price includes: VAT, tourist tax (stay tax), high-speed internet access (WiFi), electricity and other costs (water/heating), bike rental (some apartments), housekeeping, bedding and towels, Zagreb city guide, pick-up/drop-off service from/to the Central Railway Station/Central Bus Station (on request), bowl of fruits upon arrival, basic food ingredients, detergent/liquid soap/dish liquid upon arrival, special welcome surprise (more).
Price does not include: telephone calls, security deposit, extra services (more).
Apartment rates are quated in euros and are subject to change in the case of currency fluctuation or changes in tariff.